MY FUTURE JOB


Hi, it's me again

I was a little absent due to "certain problems", but I have taken the liberty of making this last blog.

Today I will talk about my future work.

Since I was very young, I always thought of a way to help people with my "special personality." When I decided that Public Administration was my vocation, I felt that I could make good use of my skills. Unlike many, I don't like to live life as a simple "process"; I have always felt that life is a challenge for which one must know, learn and study all knowledge to be a better person (intellectually speaking). That is why I consider getting a job according to the effort and dedication in my learning process. I imagine in an interesting position, perhaps in a unit where I can generate a change through my creativity and leadership, for example in the development of policies from the central level or helping in the local politics of the regions. Of course, I would love to work in an office with a work team, in which we can generate great things, although I don't rule out doing other jobs, such as an international position where I can travel the world, meet new cultures and knowledge.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog