My Best friend


Hello everyone, it´s me again,

Today I’m going to talk about my best friend:

Well, my best friend is a man. He is amazing and a very good person. His name is Sebastían Rojas, he is nineteen years old and he is a student of Ingenieria Comercial at Universidad de Talca.

I met him in my city Talca, because he studied in the same school than me for 13 years. We became friends ten years ago and I feel like it´s been ages.

I considered him my best friend because he is cool. We shared the same interests and hobbies. We have a lot in common. With him, we made a band and we rehearse every weekend. Also, we share the same preferences in politics, economics and social paradigm. Certainly, he is a very good friend not only for these aspects, but I learned that he is a person with which I can express my personality. Also, he is a trusted person and very real.

I can´t say the best memory with him, because there have been more anecdotes, so I could not put only one.  So, I remember all our trips in Chile or when we present our band in different stages.




Comentarios

  1. he sound like a very very great friend to you and I hope you can still make trips with him

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog