The best Concert ever

Hello everyone, 
Today I'm going to talk about my experience with a concert

Well, I think my favourite concert was a concert of La Ley in Talca. The concert was at "Gimnasio Regional del Maule".
The concert was on March 4th, 2016, three days before my birthday (The ticket was a gift from my parents)
I remember that day... The concert was in the evening, exactly at eight o'clock. I went with my uncle who loves this band, more than me.
We went to the Theatre at six o'clock. The entrance was normal; as any concert of a big band, but it was a little concert with not many people (I think that's why the ticket was very expensive hahaha)
The part of the concert that I like most was two songs: "Mentira" and "El duelo", sincerely it was amazing.
I hope this band comes back to make a concert in Chile, but the members of the band broke the group, so it's very hard that this band returns.

Meanwhile, I only have to listen to the songs in Spotify or Youtube, you know? Not to lose the interest of this band hahaha

Resultado de imagen para la ley talca





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Max Weber xd