Welcome


Hello everyone,


-My name is Maximiliano Lizana Leiva, I am nineteen years old and I study public administration at Universidad de Chile. I live in Santiago de Chile, but I was born in Talca.

-Well, my experience in English subject is very nice, because I learned very much, but I don´t think I have the capacity of initiate a fluently conversation with people of many countries where English is spoken, although I try with the less doubt that´s possible. In fact, my base of English at the school was very bad, but I think the Education System of Chile is not preparing to teach English. This is one of the weaknesses in English.
-On the other hand, one of my strengths is my imaginative capacity of writing and complete the exercises such as blogs, quizzes and test. Another of my strength is the capacity of understanding some parts of listening or when the teacher speaks and passes the content of the class.

-I don´t have any expectation, sorry hahaha. Actually, English IV is a big defiance for me, but I prefer to think  that the class will be fun J



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog