A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hello everyone. Today I will talk about the country I would like to visit.






I would like to visit Norway, basically because I have always liked the Nordic essence of medieval style in movies and videogames, which do a great job at showing the atmosphere and the feeling of the life in the Middle Ages. Also, until today Norway is still surrounded by its epic astonishing landscapes.
I know very little about this country, but one thing I know is that according to international organizations, Norway is the best country in the world; so that is another reason I am interested in this country.
I would like to watch the beautiful landscapes and get to know the culture as if I were living my own adventure.
I would like to live there for a while just to feel the experience of being in a developed country.




Those are the reasons why I would like to visit the wonderful country of Norway.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog